Launching our new webinar series
We are delighted to announce that Precisionary Instruments is launching a new webinar series. To help scientists during a time of remote and distanced learning, we aim to have our webinars provide relevant and up-to-date topics of discussion.
This webinar was FREE.
Our first webinar was on September 3, 2020 and focused on “How to get higher quality tissue slices.” Our learning objectives were:
- Why use tissue slices in research?
- What affects tissue slice quality?
- How can you get better slices for IHC or e-phys?
Over 30 individuals joined our webinar from around the world, from as far as Japan, South Korea, and several South American and European countries!
How to access the first webinar
If you were unable to attend this webinar on improving tissue slice quality, don’t worry—We recorded the webinar and have posted it to the Precisionary YouTube channel. You can access it here:
We will be focusing on some of the following topics for upcoming webinars, so be sure to stay tuned:
- Cryostats: How they function, with tips& tricks for getting improved frozen sections
- Live Tissue Slices: In-depth exploration of dissection, cutting, recovery, and recordings
- The Microtome Process: Detailed walk-through of running a sample through the microtome
- Compare & Contrast of Microtomes: Different types, applications, advantages/disadvantages
Do you have ideas for future webinars that you would like us to cover? If you do, please send your comments to us at email@example.com!
Please don’t hesitate to reach out to us on www.precisionary.com live chat system powered by PureChat. We’re always happy to hear from you.
Free Quote Request: https://dev-precisionary.pantheonsite.io/instant-quote/